Additional Pages:

24 August 2010

Officially Offical

It's officially official! I have been appointed as a missionary with Global Partners and I will be serving in Albania for two years. As I've been telling family and friends about this journey there have been two reoccurring questions: Where is Albania? and when are you leaving?

I am not sure of my departure date yet. I have to raise my own support so depending on how quickly or slow it takes to raise said support will determine when I leave. My goal is June 2011. While there I will be building relationships and sharing the love of Jesus with the youth, teens and young adults (mostly female) in Durres, Albania. I may also have the chance to start an anti-trafficking program as well. The first 6-9months in-country will be intense language training.

Albania is a little country in Eastern Europe north of Greece. It is also directly east of southern Italy but the Adriatic Sea separates the two countries. Check it out on the map below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails