Additional Pages:

17 July 2011

Welcome to Albania

I made it.

I'm here. In Albania. And it is good. It is hard to believe it's just approaching a week that we've been here.

Katie and I flew out on Monday morning. It was tough leaving the fam. but really it was just a see ya later, not goodbye.

God is good. When we got to the airport both our bags made the weight limit (they didn't even weigh Katie's bags) and we didn't have to pay the second bag fee. whhaatt?? We even called ahead to check on prices and weight before we got there so we were shocked to find we didn't have to pay. We had a 4 hour layover in Charlotte so I was able to meet Katie's family before heading out. And... we wee both able to get some sleep on our long flight to Germany. Dawn Bishop was waiting at the airport for us when we arrived in Albania and the rest is history....

It's summer. It's really hot but everything is new and exciting that we barely notice all the sweat dripping down our faces. Ok, that's a lie, we do notice but we try not to let it bother us. I don't know how to explain it, but being here is right. It just feels right.

Now I will take you on a video tour of our house-



Check back often for updates on life in Albania, new videos and how God is working over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails