Additional Pages:

11 July 2011

See ya Later!

Thank you to all of you who came out to our send off service. Once again I am just totally overwhelmed by the support and encouragement of so many wonderful people in my life. It's such an awesome feeling to know that I will be covered in prayer, that no situation I face will be to big for God and that He has everything under control. I'm also thrilled that so many of you got the chance to meet Katie as well!

My bags are packed. I'm feeling good. Excited. I'm ready to take the next step in this journey.

It's been amazing watching the way God has been working in my life this past year and I'm so excited for the many surprises and adventures He has planned for the next two while I'm in Albania. I know it's going to be great. It might not always be easy, but it will be great.

Listed below (and to the left) is my mailing address. Just to kill any curiosity I should inform you that I do like mail...a lot. (Katie's address is the same, but would read: Katie Hawkins instead of Nicole Schara)

Nicole Schara
AEP Box 41
Kutia Postare 119
Tirana
Albania

Also for anyone interested, to the left, you can subscribe to my blog via email.  This just means anytime I update the blog you will receive an email informing you of the update. This way you don't have to keep checking... All you have to do is enter your email address in the box that says "follow my blog by email"

Welp... See ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails