Last Wednesday Katie went to Macedonia for her Media Tech work. I went along to accompany her on the bus as it's not safe for girls to travel alone. We spent a long weekend in Skopje, Macedonia with the GP family living there. We had a great time touring around, shooting video, and getting to know them better. Monday morning we headed back to Durres. That was the plan anyway. About a third of the way home we hit a road block. Sunday night there was a huge snow storm and the road to Durres was closed to vehicles. This left Katie and I stranded in small town Macedonia (don't worry, we are safe and warm.) Watch this special update of Katie and I as we talk about being snowed-in, in Kichevo, Macedonia.
...and stay tuned for part 2 of Nicole and Katie in Macedonia.
Nicole - I like how particular you are being about the time. I've taught you well ;-)
ReplyDelete