Nicole & Katie in Macedonia (Part 2): Video Update 21
The road to Durres was still closed this morning when we woke up. Watch this video to see how we are surviving our snowed-in adventure in Kichevo, Macedonia.
Thank you for sharing your experiences in Albania and everywhere you go. Looking at your videos is like watching a reality show. I can't wait for the next episode lol.
My prayers are always with you guys. Take care and enjoy this great mission adventure. Times flies and in less than you think this experience is going to be history.
Hola, buenos dias, Nicole and Kate.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your experiences in Albania and everywhere you go. Looking at your videos is like watching a reality show. I can't wait for the next episode lol.
My prayers are always with you guys. Take care and enjoy this great mission adventure. Times flies and in less than you think this experience is going to be history.
I love You ladies!!!
Luz Bedoya