Additional Pages:

25 January 2012

Nicole & Katie in Albania: Video Update 19

January 12, 2012 marked our sixth month in Albania. It's hard to believe it's been 6 months.

Check out our 6 month recap video below. In this video Katie and I will knock your socks off with our amazing ping-pong playing skills. You will also find out why Katie and I are wearing the same shirt, and we discuss some things we've perfected during our first 6 months. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video. I should be studying Spanish but instead I was watching you guys in Albania. Completely understand the grammar thing. We are on our forth (to be) verb now in grammar. Three tests this week in grammar, language and phonics. In some ways it is harder to talk now than it was when we arrived. Now we know how horribly we spoke in December. We do understand more than we speak also. It is a journey though and just like you He is teaching us new/new to us/finally we're listening things almost daily. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Glad the winter isn't as bad as you were told. It was about 80 here today. They consider this summer even though they are in the northern hemisphere. God bless from Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails