Additional Pages:

01 April 2011

Habitat for Missionaries

There is an exciting opportunity on the horizon which will help me and my support raising endeavors. I have been selected as a missionary candidate to work with an organization called Habitat for Missionaries. Habitat for Missionaries partners with local churches to rehab, and sell houses. When the house is complete (and sells) the missionary, in this case me, receives 100% of the profit. This project could potentially put me over the top and complete my support raising!! :-D

It is definitely a big project, but I am so thankful that God has provided this opportunity. Tomorrow I will be doing a walk through of the house and will have a better idea of what exactly needs to be done. We are hoping to flip the house in 52 days and put it on the market early June. 

This project is a great way to be involved with my mission and use your skills to serve the Lord hands on. If anyone is interested in volunteering your time and skills to work on this house, if you or anyone you know is interested in starter home, or if you have any other questions, please email me. Or for those of you who attend EHWC, there will be a chance for you to sign up after each service.  I will also be posting updates here on my blog throughout the project. 

My final request is that you pray along side of me as we ask Jesus to take leadership of this project. I truly believe that if it's bathed in prayer it will be a success. For detailed prayer suggestions please join my prayer team to receive my monthly prayer newsletter (enter your email in the box to the left of this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails