![]() |
| my table at the mission festival |
12 October 2010
Global Missions Festival
This weekend my church had its annual Global Missions Festival. I have attended the festivities for, gosh I don't even know how many years, but this year I got to participate in the weekend. It was awesome! I got to meet some more "real live" missionaries and pick up some pointers from them as most of them have been in the field for many years. God really used this weekend to reassure me that with every step I take He is right there with me. And with every step I take I am also reassured that this is exactly where I am supposed to be, and this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.
We used this weekend to officially kick off my support raising and team building endeavors. I am just so blown away by how supportive my church, as a whole, and as individual members are of me and my calling. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful church family. This is just the beginning and I know I will continue to be overwhelmed and blown away throughout this whole journey by peoples generosity.
Labels:
Festival,
Global Missions,
Support
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment