Additional Pages:

26 December 2011

Christmas in Albania PHOTO Recap

It's hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone.  Though this year Christmas was nothing like the traditional North American Christmas I am used to. Knowing that this year would be different Katie and I kept ourselves busy and engaged in different Christmas activities throughout the week(s) to prepare our hearts for Christmas- in hopes that Christmas wouldn't blend in like another day, or week in Albania, and we could enjoy this very special holiday. Our attempts were a success and it ended up being a Christmas for the books.

Check out the pictures below for a recap of our first Christmas in Albania:

Gram sent me a recipe for cut-outs - I could find all the ingredients in Albania!

Katie and I by the New Year's tree in Tirana, Albania

Our house decorated for Christmas.

Mmm. Christmas cookies.
Happy Birthday Jesus!

We had a birthday party for Jesus.

Dance broke out after our Christmas Eve service.

Chinese food for Christmas Eve dinner

6:00am Christmas morning

Anisa and I at church - Christmas morning.

Christmas morning service in Durres.

Katie and I - Christmas day being spoiled by Allan and Sheri.

Check back soon for the Christmas in Albania VIDEO Recap update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails