Additional Pages:

05 March 2011

Shunem House

Shunem House is the best place in the world! In my opinion it's even better than Disney World, can you imagine that? Mostly because of Jim and Jeanette Vermilya and their wonderful hospitality, delicious food, and humorous stories.

Shunem House is a home for missionaries who are back in the states and don't have a home. It's a place where missionaries can come to relax, and be loved on for a while.

Here is a promo video that I had a small role in creating while Katie spent countless hours finalizing. Check it out and you'll see why it is such a wonderful place to be!



Did you know? My mom appears in this video more than I do, and I'm a missionary.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job Katie and Nicki. Nicely done. Your video made me feel like I was there. May God bless you, Shunem House, Jeanette and Jim and all the missionaries.
    I'm sure you'll be spending more time there in the future. Nicki, your Mom is a missionary in her own right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails